Lavina School is Proud to Announce The Montana School Counselor of the Year Runner Up is Ms. Kelli Schwehr
April 13, 2022
The Montana School Counselor of the Year Award honors the best of the best - counselors who are running a top-notch, comprehensive school counseling program at either the elementary, middle, or high school level.
Nominees are scored on the following criteria:
* Evidence of use of the American School Counselor Association National Model to develop a comprehensive program
* Evidence of characteristics or qualities demonstrating leadership
* Evidence of innovation and originality within school counseling program
* Evidence contributing to student achievement and enhancement
* Dedication to the profession and membership to MSCA
Maya Angelou once said, "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." This quote defines the very nature of Ms. Schwehr. She is compassionate, kind, loving, dynamic and a courageous leader in our school. Lavina School is proud to announce that Ms. Schwehr was Runner Up for the 2022-2023 Counselor of the Year award for the state of Montana.