Musselshell County Sheriff's Report
April 6, 2022
In the month of March there were 94 calls to 911. There were 19 calls for the ambulance, 14 calls for deputies, 5 calls for fire, 4 test calls, 4 calls transferred to other counties, and 42 calls that were unwarranted/hang-ups/etc…
* Deputies responded to a report of a stolen vehicle.
* Deputies responded to a possible PFMA (Partner/Family member Assault)
* Medical responded to an unconscious male.
* Deputies responded to a child custody dispute.
* Multiple calls came in for an accident in Wheatland County, they were transferred.
* Medical responded to a male that had fallen and was bleed...