From The Musselshell County Sheriff's Office
October 6, 2021
This month there were 106 calls to 911.
Medical received 24 calls.
Police received 17 calls.
Fire received 4 calls.
There were 47 unwarranted calls
7 calls were transferred to another county.
5 test calls.
The calls broke down as follows:
* Medical call for female that was not responsive.
* Medical called for female with COVID.
* Police called regarding a vandalized vehicle.
* Police called for a possible fight on highway 87 N.
* Medical called for a male with breathing difficulties.
* Medical called for a male possibly having a stroke.
* Medical called for a male suffering abdominal pain....