Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce
October 28, 2020
Don’t be afraid to bring out the Brussels sprouts. Mellowed by roasting and tossed with mustard sauce, they may just delight even the most skeptical folks. —Becky Walch, Orland, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.YIELD: 6 servings.
• 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
• 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
• Dash salt
• 1. Place Brussels sprouts in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine oil and garlic; drizzle over sprout...