Asian Ramen Shrimp Soup
October 7, 2020
This ramen noodle recipe makes a quick dinner with shrimp and carrots. This is delicious and so quick to fix. —Donna Hellinger, Lorain, Ohio
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min.YIELD: 4 servings.
• 3-1/2 cups water
• 1 package (3 ounces) Oriental
• 1 cup cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1/2 cup chopped green onions
• 1 medium carrot, julienned
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Set aside seasoning packet from noodles. Add the noodles to boiling water; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
• 2. Add the shrimp, onions, carrot, soy sauce and contents of seasoning packet. Cook until heated through, 3-4 minutes longer.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC