Root Beer Pulled Pork Nachos
July 29, 2020
I count on my slow cooker to do the honors when I have a house full of summer guests. Teenagers especially love DIY nachos. Try cola, ginger ale or lemon-lime soda if you're not into root beer. -James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min.
Cook: 8 hoursYIELD: 12 servings.
• 1 boneless pork shoulder butt roast (3 to 4 pounds)
• 1 can (12 ounces) root beer or cola
• 12 cups tortilla chips
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
• Optional: Pico de gallo, chopped green onions and sliced jalapeno peppers
• 1. In a...